Sunday, April 10, 2011

A pair of hares!


 
I saw this tutorial from Wendy at Show Tell Share via One Pretty Thing this morning and I just couldn't help but make two Ribbon Easter Bunny Hair clips before heading off to work.

They were a bit fiddly but the tutorial was so well laid out it was easy to follow and they turned out super cute.

When I showed them to Miss T, she thought it was fun to bounce, bounced the two across the table top. She was even more pleased once she discovered they were hair clips!

Hmmm, I see a few more of these clips leaving the house with any Mollydag Made orders mailed before Easter.

Now Hop to it & make your own!

Cheers, 

Amber XX


1 comment:

  1. Hi Amber,

    I am Dora from Show, Tell, Share. Your bunny clips turned out awesome! I love the color combo you used. Very cute!

    Thanks for visiting us and linking Wendy's great tutorial.

    ReplyDelete