Imagine a marshmallow & a freckle with some personality. Yummy!
Giles helped me make them while tilly was awake and the kitchen wasn't like a bomb hit it! This has to be super easy for that to happen.
Hardly worth a description but here we go.
1. Stick marshmallow on a Lolly stick.
2. Dip top 1/3 in melted milk chocolate.
3. Dip into hundreds & thousands.
4. Give him a smile with some writing gel, melted piped chocolate or edible pens.
5. Stick them in some polystyrene till they dry then eat.
Hmmm the possibilities are endless. I might make sone more for the birthday party we are going to this weekend.