Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Granny square blanket finished!

I love it - it's heavy, warm and just the right size for the crib or your lap. It's supposed to be Tilly's but mum thinks the colours are more boy-like. What do you think? (BTW, the only photo where the colours are most true is the one of the blanket edges). Either way, the blanket goes with our leather couches.

Geeze tilly is hard to catch on film! You can see the best 2 of all my shots of her with her new blanket. I am no blogging queen.

Now, find me a new easy pattern jacq. I can only do granny squares so it will be a challenge. I've seen this pattern (http://www.creativejewishmom.com/2010/07/how-to-crochet-a-hexigon-baby-surprise-sweater.html) but would it suit tilly??







1 comment:

  1. Oh Tilly!!! So much said in one look...I miss you, you funny little poppet. Love the blanket!!! Can't believe you're finished already! I think the sweater idea would totally suit Tilly. Go for it!

    ReplyDelete