Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Dress in action

Bec just sent me some photos of the 4-in-1 dress in action.



So, how did it go??? It was a bit too big around the middle so the dress slips towards the front, poor Bug has her butt showing alot of the time! Good thing it is so appleish & cute! The excess fabric also causes the back to bunch a bit. I could trim off the contrast band at the back, but both Bec & I like that detail. So, at Mark's suggestion, we are going to try putting two snaps on the front & back panel to stop the dress pivoting at that point. Hopefully that will stop it opening up so wide & slipping to the front. Wow, that description is clear as mud :)



1 comment:

  1. Oh Amber, its so cute! Once I progress past drop waisted elasticated skirts - I'm coming to find you and you can teach me like Obe Wan Kinobe taught Luke :)

    Tasha

    ReplyDelete