Monday, May 14, 2007

Hmm. What to do with these fat quarters.....?

When I was at Calico & Ivy last week, I couldn't go past the jungle print from Anna Griffin so I treated myself to a pack of fat quarters.



Aren't they too cute. They had a great spaceman print too but I thought this was more unisexual (you know, thinking ahead to #2). Problem is, I'm not sure what to do with it. I thought of making Giles a sleeping bag so we can give the one we have back to Helen. Any ideas are more than welcome.

more fabric


But I digress, the purpose of my visit to the store was to pick up some fabric for some more diaper purses. I need to make one as a gift, then I thought I would make another for me :) These are the fabrics I chose, two from the Echino range, and two from the Amy Butler range. It was hard to choose as I also like this one & this one but thought the print may be too big for the size of the purse. This will have to be project of the week...focus...focus...focus!!!!

 

1 comment:

  1. [...] Posted by Amber under sewing | Tags: baby, fat quarters, patchwork, quilt |   Remember this fabric? I finally cut into it and made Giles a quilt following one of Martha’s [...]

    ReplyDelete