Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Bandana Bib



Bandana 2


Originally uploaded by CraftyMammas.
To catch the copious amounts of drool Giles is manufaturing these days, I thought I would whip up a bandana bib. Lets face it, if he is to be wearing them all the time, he may as well be as cool as he can be! I made this one out of the cotton I had bought for his grobag and made it reversible with a blue & orange snap. I don't know if it fits him yet as he is fast alseep. It took much self control not to creep into his room & try it on. Mark would be furious if I'd woken him ;)
I'll post a photo of him in it tomorrow morning.
bandana-boy

8 comments:

  1. Tres` cute! Yep...I agree with Mark...never wake a sleeping babe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So is it trendy...or daggy? I can't tell if these are dorky or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute...urban cowboy is very chic! By the way Giles is soooooo handsome! Man what a smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I love the bandanas. I think I'll have to make some for my wee baby. I suppose they are self-explanatory?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to have the instructions for making the bandana bib. My 4-year old grandson has cerebral palsy and drools a lot. I want to make him some "cool" bibs so the kids do not tease him about wearing a bib.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would also like the instructions for making these bibs. My son is teething and I want him to have cool bibs as well. I don't even own a sewing machine! I bought iron on velcro. But it looks like I need to sew the border. Please post some instructions.
    THanks-

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too would love to know how to make these... first grandbaby... making tons for stuff for her...
    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to have the pattern or at least the measurements to make some of these. Please email me with instructions.

    ReplyDelete